Nursing education and professional development: the global perspective
RCN Education Forum International Conference & Exhibition 2017
Date: Tuesday 21 – Wednesday 22 March 2017
Location: Cardiff City Hall, Gorsedd Gardens Road, Cardiff, CF10 3ND
9.25am – 5.30pm Conference
9.35am – 4.45pm Conference
This conference will support you as a healthcare educator by updating you on latest developments, facilitating discussion that will help shape best practice and provide a platform to network with nursing colleagues from across the world.
- Accrue over 15 hours of CPD
- Discover the latest developments and research in the field of nursing education.
- Hear from colleagues on their projects. Reflect on their findings and explore how you can use this knowledge to improve your practice.
- Attend themed sessions, conveyed by expert facilitators, participate and contribute to the discussions and debate.
- Use this opportunity to network with your peers, mentor and support colleagues and showcase the work of your employer
- Use the opportunity to ask the RCN those questions you want answers to
Programme highlights include:
- Confirmed keynote speakers: Professor Dame Jill McLeod Clark, Professor Jan Dewing, Dr Alison Steven and Professor Pauline Pearson
- Interactive sessions: workshops and masterclasses
- The global and 4 country perspective
- Have your say: ‘ask the RCN’ panel and peer recognition of best posters
Who should attend?:
This conference is designed to support all healthcare educators from around the UK and the globe in the clinical and professional setting. This includes those working in NHS, private and voluntary sectors, universities and colleges. Students and those wishing to pursue a career in nursing education are also warmly encouraged to attend.
£300.00 for RCN members
£440.00 for non-members
- nursing student (pre-registration only)/ associate retired/ HCA / AP: 40% discount
- accredited RCN rep: 25% discount
- RCN credit card: £15 discount
- groups of 3 or more: 10% discount when booked together
- only one discount can be used for each booking
- discounts do not apply for accommodation
For further information
Contact Liz Russ, Conference & Events Organiser, RCN
Tel: 0207 647 3591