Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Hallam Medical have an opportunity for Advanced Nurse Practitioner (Prescribers) to work in busy Urgent Care Centres. We are looking for dedicated, experienced Prescribers who enjoy working in an Urgent Care settings.
You must be able to:
• assess and treat minor illness autonomously
• assess and treat minor injuries autonomously
• request X-rays and interpret the results
• carry out suturing and be confident in wound closure
• see adults and paediatrics
• have knowledge of Adastra
You must also
• have a Smartcard
• you must be a Registered NMC Nurse.
• you must have a Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Practice and/or relevant experience within an Urgent Care Setting
We offer excellent rates of pay and have a variety of shifts available; giving you the opportunity to book shifts in advance and assist in planning your time.
For more information about this role or any of our other vacancies. Call today on 0207 220 442
Plus don’t forget about our Refer a Friend Scheme. We will pay a referral bonus of £250 cash each and every time you refer an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Community Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Acute Nurse, Prison Nurse or 111 Clinical Advisor, that goes on to work 100 hours for Hallam Medical.
Hallam Medical is the UK’s fastest growing Primary Care Recruitment Specialist and awarded LPP and HTE National Nursing Framework Supplier. We are the only agency to have worked directly with the NMC on the pilot for Nurse Revalidation in the UK.
- South Yorkshire
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Great Rates of Pay