We are delighted to announce the following results from the recent postal voting for the 6 available AAPE UK Committee places:
- Ruth Pearce (Nottingham) returning to committee
- Anna Neary (UWE) returning to the committee
- Donna McConnell (Ulster) returning to the committee
- Martin Galligan (Royal Marsden School) joining the committee
- Daniel Monk (Northumbria) joining the committee
- Diane Reid (Manchester Metropolitan) joining the committee
They will have a 3 year tenure. This means that we now have a full Committee with 16 members including representatives from Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
We particularly welcome Martin, Daniel and Diane as new members to the Committee.