Annual Conference and AGM
The Impact of Inter-Professional Advanced Practitioners on Service Design for Health and Social Care
This years conference reflects the broadening horizons of advanced practice and the inter-professional nature of current roles.
Keynote speakers will update you on current thinking with regards to advanced practice and advanced practice education. You are invited to join in discussion and debate with the interested audience of advanced practice educators, practitioners, service providers and students.
- Marc Seale, Health Care Professional Council, Chief Executive and Registrar
- Mark Radford , CNO University Hospitals of Coventry and Warwickshire
The conference will provide a forum for celebration of current and future practice initiatives and innovations including panel discussions, workshops and the AGM.
- Free registration for AAPE-UK Members
- £150 for non members (this payment can be used as the HEI’s annual membership fee).
- Associate members who are not part of the HEI institutional membership can attend as individual members for a charge of £25 per person.
For further information contact Annabella S Gloster (AAPE-UK committee member/co-treasurer) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your place and register online please go to: