Calling all nurse educators: do you have an innovative project, cutting edge initiative or contemporary research within the academic or practice setting to share with the nursing community?
We welcome you to submit your abstract for the leading nursing education conference aimed at advancing the art of nursing.
• Reflect and build on your work. Use debate, discussion and reflection to strengthen your knowledge.
• Learn about the work of your contemporaries. Understand how you can implement learning into your work environment to support and deliver a quality learning experience
• Hear from eminent keynote speakers on current nursing issues and discover how these will impact on your practice
• Build networks, meet like-minded peers and expand your knowledge across the professional practice sector.
By attending and sharing your experiences you will advocate for and help influence the future direction of nursing education and practice in the UK and beyond.
For further information and to submit an abstract please visit www.rcn.org.uk/education17
Presenter fee just £255
Nursing education and professional development: the global perspective
RCN Education Forum International
Conference and Exhibition 2017
Tuesday 21 – Wednesday 22 March 2017
Cardiff City Hall, Gorsedd Gardens Road, Cardiff CF10 3ND
Submissions open Monday 22 August 2016 Submissions close Monday 17 October 2016
Outcome of abstract submission communicated on Monday 7 November 2016
Full programme to be published Monday 21 November 2016
• Assessing learning.
• Continuing professional development
and specialist education.
• Placement learning and mentorship.
• The student experience.
• Partnership working and collaboration.
Submissions are invited for sessions that will be delivered in innovative, interactive and engaging way to increase audience participation and discussion.
Accrue up to 14 hours of CPD
New for 2017
• Panel discussions: your opportunity to ask the experts questions you want answers to.
• Updates on the work of the RCN and how to get involved.
• The four-country perspective: understand whats happening across the sector.Please find below the links for the 2017 International RCN Education Conference:
Please click on the links below for further information: